- A Social Security Number is required, however it will not be used as your driver license or ID card number.
- If a Social Security Number cannot be provided, documentation from list B proving lawful presence and a signed affidavit will be required.
- All documents presented must be the original or a certified copy; no photocopies will be accepted.
- In addition to a verifiable Social Security Number, two of the following documents must be presented.
- One document must be from list A, and
- the second document must be from list A, B, C or D. If a valid photo Driver’s License (DL) issued by another state is used, a second document from list A, B, C or D will be required.
- Applicants presenting foreign documents must provide proof of lawful presence from list B, and a second document from lists C or D, and proof of residency is required.